Enabling telcos, financial institutions or utility service providers to offer trusted and convenient bill payment services to thier users.
As a SaaS (Software as a Service) application provider, xpWallet offers Bill Pay application to Telcos, banks or any service providers to offer their consumers to receive, view and pay their utility bills through mobile handset or Internet. The service brings a hassle free and a secure way to make instant payment for utility bills such as Internet, Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Water, etc.
xpWallet mWallet Bill Pay enables end-users to pay their bills in either of two ways:
- Self Bill Pay: A user can pay the bills through his mWallet; or
- Agent Bill Pay: A user can visit agent store by showing physical bill and paying cash to him.
- Utility companies can directly uploaded their bills in the system
- Both registered and non-registered users can pay for utility bills
- Various business reports for utilitiy companies and end-users to track the bills and payment history
- A complete end-to-end solution for bill pay needs
- xpWallet Bill Pay system is easy to configure and can be integrated with third party systems
Benefits to end-users:
- User can register for multiple bill payment companies
- An alert is received on different invervals such as when bill is uploaded, three days before the due date or last date of the bill, etc.
- User can view, print and track all the paid and unpaid bills.