Conducting quick, live and in real-time survey, poll or one-to-one feedback are possible through USSD via mobile phone
Far more cost-effective than a manual or online method of survey, an innovative and first-of-its-kind xpWallet USSD based mobile-survey apps allows companies to offer a quick and session based not transaction based interactive access to mobile users with just the dial of a simple short code.
The company offers merchants to set up USSD surveys via portal. It also offers companies advanced opportunities for one-to-one interaction directly with their customers, helping them drive service usage and revenue growth.
Key features & advantages:
- The app gives real time analysis of feedback, survey or poll
- It is flexible, configurable and compatible to all handsets, interfaces and networks
- It can be used for anonymous as well as registered user or participant
- It is USSD based and does not particularly depend on the traditional text SMS messaging
- It provides a greater opportunity for direct one-to-one interaction
- Unlike text messaging, USSD is not a store-and-forward service; therefore its response time is faster and it works without access to the Internet
- USSD is also completely user-friendly and fits in with the current usage habits of the subscribers
Our USSD Survey offering can be used for various functions Such as :
- Survey through a set of questions
- Feedback for a particular product or service
- Polls, Voting
- It can also be used as mCommerce tutorial to teach mobile users how to access mCommerce services.
The unique product can also be used by government, public or private, and national or international agencies to get the feedback for their particular service and conduct survey to collect any kind of data from their targeted people.